City of Sails

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Church Service at CLCA

Aaron invited me to go for his church’s 15th Anniversary service on 17th Sept. It was a real eye opener and what I saw deviated from my impression of how a service would be. The service was far from solemn, rather, it felt like a rock concert. Initially, I felt a little uncomfortable because it is so different from how we would pray to Jesus at St. Nicks and at Catholic churches. But, I tot that I shld keep an open mind and try to enjoy the experience. The music had good entertainment value but I don’t think I can get use to this way of worshipping God.





After that, I joined Daniel and gang for yum cha at Sunshine. Having tim sum there only made me crave for the tim sum back home. Jumbo....yumm....The dim sum here is nowhere near the std back home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did ya recieve the stuff I send ya?

my email is kievth@yahoo.com

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home