City of Sails

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Insect Bites

ARGH…….I got 33 insect bites in 2 nights!! It’s so weird! I don’t see any insects but the bites keep turning up. And the bites are weirdly congregated tgt. Like I have 10 just near my right knee area, 8 on my right foot, 4 on my left etc.. It’s so itchy. The scary thing is that I don’t see any insects so I don’t know the cause of the bites!! Sobs…I hope they stop accumulating.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

crall! now i know how big your boobies are...HAHAHA. anyway, glad you're back safely in one piece! rotorua was great fun wasn't it? i love that place cos its just shows how litle exposure singaporeans have of natural happenings in the world! sulphur smells bad though..made me rather giddy the other time..but dipping in the sulphur pool is good for the skin! esp ours! heh

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home