Grocery Shopping
Did something crazy with Huiling today. When we came out of Foodtown after grocery shopping, the rain was beating down outside. Both of us didn’t have umbrellas and only had our hoodies to rely on. From Foodtown, we always have to conquer this steep slope back to our apartment. Imagine doing that while being laden with heavy groceries. It would have been terribly miserable to do so in the rain.
Then, Huiling said ‘I don’t care, I’m not going to walk home. Let’s hitch a ride.’ It was like a bold suggestion and I think she didn’t really mean it but, at that moment, I was also feeling very tired. It was so late already, 8.30pm and we both had a long day. I too, didn’t want to walk up that slope in the rain. So, I said, OK! We executed her suggestion and asked people leaving the carpark if they could give us a lift. After 2 failed attempts, we finally managed to find a girl nice enough to give us a ride home. Felt such a great sense of euphoria man…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home